I should be doing homework, so here’s another quick list post. Also, trigger warning (just in case:)
bad news: 1. I binged this weekend. Twice. One was an actual binge, on the vegan pumpkin cookies I made. I was so proud of myself for having a normal portion the night before! Only to screw it up the next day. I. Felt. So. Gross.
The second time was last night, when I over ate while hanging out with friends. I wouldn’t call it a binge necessarily but like I said, I definitely over did it. This one comes with a bit of good news, since I successfully made a batch of Angela’s (OhSheGlows) Ultimate Vegan Lentil Walnut Loaf, and it was delicious. So delicious that I ate more than I should have. On top of that, I had a few chips and some vegan maple cookies once I got to my friend’s apartment.
Not terrible, I did walk for about 2 hours (probably around 4 or 5 miles) yesterday, much of it uphill. But still. I’ve been doing so well.
2. I’m still behind in school. My anxiety has been awful lately. So bad, that I can hardly stand to be on campus, let alone stick myself in a classroom for hours … College is becoming so stifling for me.
3. A good friend of mine hurt himself. He was doing so well and now he’s bed ridden for a few weeks, and he’s bummed, which means I’m bummed.
Onto THE GOOD NEWS:
1. I don’t have diabetes, nor do I have a hormonal imbalance. My blood work came out perfectly normal!
2. My cooking is steadily improving! As you might have noticed above.
3. I went on my first run in just about a year and a half today. I went easy, since it’s only been about 7 months since my leg was deemed “healed”, but I did about 2 miles, and I know I can go even harder next time. Talk about exhiliarating. Fall is always such a beautiful time of year for running. AND today was sunny! There really is nothing like running through the Capitol Hill residential, crunching those crackling amber leaves beneath your feet…..
4. Rehearsal is going well. It’s going to be challenging, but the character, the dynamic, the scene as a whole are all coming to life quite nicely. Not to mention, my partner and I have a bit in common! While we’re both completely different people, she’s at least interested in Pilates like me, tall, and obsessed with clean-eating, cooking, and the Coop! It isn’t often that I meet people who are with me on any of these things.
That’s all for now. This week, it’s all about actually catching up with school, memorizing my lines, running every day, getting back into doing Pilates in the morning, and cooking up more delicious meals!
I don’t have any interesting questions, I am still interested in the food/eating/exercise bullying, and the thoughts on romantic love! If anyone wants to discuss any of these things with me.